The Channel Club Marina sustained severe damage from Sandy. All of the docks were destroyed, and many boats were either damaged, sunken, or floated away. Siince the day after the storm hit, the marina owners have been working six to seven days a week getting the marina back in business. After assesing the extensive work that needed to be done, the owners decided to take the opportunity and re-build the marina better than ever and make many improvements and up-grades throughout the property.
Some of the Up-Grades Include:
- All New Sullivan built Floating Dock Systems with Ipe Decking and Extra Wide Fingers
- All New State-of-the-Art Power Pedestals and Life Saving Stations
- All New High Grade Electrical Wiring and Water Supply Systems
- All New Fuel Dock and Pump Out Station
- Improved Public Space and Landscaping
- Improved and Expanded Promenades and Boardwalks
- New Entry Gates at Each Dock
- All New Dock Carts
- Up-Graded Guest Services
We look forward to welcoming you to the ALL NEW . . . Channel Club Marina! Ahoy!